ATBU Post-UTME Form 2018/2019 & Cut Off Mark: We are glad to announce to you that the management of ATBU have announced the ATBU Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, deadline and registration details for 2018/2019 session.
ATBU Cut Off Mark 2018/2019
ATBU in conjunction with Post-UTME have released the 2018/2019 cut off marks for the students that choose the school as their school of choice on JAMB. ATBU 2018 cut off marks is 180. This is to say that if you have below 180, do not apply for the school as your admission will be denied.
ATBU Post-UTME Form 2018/2019
This is to inform the general public that ATBU Post-UTME Form 2018/2019 is out and those that scored from 180 are only eligible to apply for this. The 2018 ATBU Post-UTME Form price is N3000. The registration is on now and will end on July 31st, 2018. The earlier the better.
How To Register For ATBU Post-UTME 2018/2019
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR), Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date)
- The Portal will remain open from Monday 16th – Monday 31st July, 2018 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
If you are a direct entry students, date for the Bio-Data upload will be announced later.