UNIBEN 2018 Post Utme Form Is Out, Sets Exam Date On 27th July
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session; to be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED, is rescheduled to take place between 27th July 2018 and 12th August 2018 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
|Application Start Date:||04/07/2018 09:00:00|
|Application Closing Date:||22/07/2018 23:00:00|
ELIGIBILITY – PLEASE NOTE:
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The procedure for the 2018/2019 Admission Screening application for first time applicants is as follows: Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2018/2019
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
SEE PASSPORT GUIDELINES…
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
Candidates should go back Online from 25th July 2017 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening Exercise. Candidates are to come to their screening centers with the following:
INSTRUCTIONS ON PASSPORT UPLOAD
- All passports must be with RED background
- Apparels like glasses, caps, etc in whatever form must not be used.
- The face on the passport must be devoid of shadow or shadowy background.
- Any passport suspected to have been blended or worked on to cause deceit will result in the
automatic disqualification of such candidate.
- Hairdos must not cover the face of the candidate.
- For the use of hijab, the face must be well exposed to ensure clarity and ease recognition.
- Candidates are advised not to edit out facial / tribal marks so as not to distort resemblance to
the physical appearance
- Any candidate who flouts any of these instructions would have invariably disqualified
themselves. For more information on the type of passport to use please visit this link https://uniben.waeup.org/documents/Pix2017/file.pdf, download the pdf and see it for yourself.