UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening For DE (Direct Entry): This is to inform the general public that UNIPORT have announced the Post UTME Screening information in regards to Direct entry students. All you have to do is to read the information carefully below.
How To Register UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening For DE (Direct Entry)
If you chose the University of Port Harcourt for Direct Entry Admission, you are are therefore urged to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online. When registering, you are urged to accurately provide the following information. Please do not make any mistakes.
- Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
– Candidates are to input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
– Print out Payment Slip
– Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
– Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
– Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
– Complete the Form online as requested.
– Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
You are hereby informed that the UNIPORT online registration for Direct Entry will close on Sunday, 22nd July, 2018. Please do register on time to avoid missing out in this years post utme and admission. Remember you must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the Admission.